Saturday, October 23, 2010

State Fair 2010

I'd never been to the State Fair. It's true.
We went this year. I loved it!

Food.
Colorful booths.
Lots of rides.
Art.
Entertainment.
Fried food.
Games.
Oh, and did I mention food?



A friend of ours from our previous ward had some incredible artwork on display at the fair.
He won 1st place in his category!

Westin trying on a hat from one of the vendors. I thought it was sooo cute, but couldn't bring myself to pay the price.
Me and some scary guys from Frightmares
Fried Twinkie
Um, ...yes I ate it.
And yes it was good.
I was pointing at the choo-choo train going by
Skyler won a stuffed fishy for Westin!
I thought the fair was great!
We'll be back next year!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the those guys as long as they are not trying to scare me or chase me. I guess I just like watching them dance at Lagoon