Monday, August 18, 2008

Lovely

I was able to have lunch with Mandi, a friend from Vegas that was visiting this week. It was nice. We went to Stone Ground and got some pizza. It was good, just a little burnt around the edges for my taste. Next time I'll have to try something other than pizza. That's all I've ever had there. It was really nice to see her. If it wern't for her coming here to visit, I'd never see her! I still can't believe we haven't been back to Vegas to visit even once since we moved from there over 2 years ago!
Janae, a friend of Skylers was married in the Logan Temple on Saturday. Neither of us had been to the Logan temple before. Such a beautiful Temple.

The weather was perfect too. Perfect wedding weather. After the wedding stuff we went to grab a bite to eat at The Bluebird. There are few times that I've been to Logan and not eaten there. But this was the first time I didn't get a chocolate malt!
And to top off a great weekend, on Sundy we went to a lovely baby blessing of a friend of mine. I don't know what else to say other than it was lovely. Lovely (and adorable) baby, lovely people, lovely to catch up with old friends.

1 comment:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Sounds like a really lovely weekend. I love the pictures.. I assume you took them???