Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am all alone for the next few days. Skyler drove down to St. George to visit some friends. I didn't go with him because I have to work Monday. Part of me wishes I could have gone along but it's ok. It will give him a chance to catch up with some friends of his down there.

Mandy, a friend of mine, spent the afternoon with me today. Thank goodness I have friends to save me from boredom! I really don't like to be alone.

First off we went to the Farmers Market. I bought my favorite jam in the world. Bodacious Berry. It is seriously the best ever. We also bought some peaches. For lunch I was craving the soup at Olive Garden, but when we got there, there was a 40 minute wait because there was a convention going on so we went in search of plan B. We ended up at Su Casa, a cute little Mexican restaurant. After that we went to Spoon Me for a little treat. (I tried to post a link but it wouldn't let me!) Mandy was a newbie to the wonderful establishment so we just got one to share. She ended up not being a big fan so I ate most of it.



I love this place. I mean the frozen yogurt is good, but I also like that it's made with all natural ingredients and it's light tasting so you don't feel super full and regretful after you eat it. And all of their paper products and spoons will decompose within 90 days. Definitely a green store. I highly recommend you spend your dollar here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. I actually enjoy pat being gone for a few days.. it's nice to be alone, but not at the same time. ya know... Love her name.. hehe!! Glad you have good friends. wish i were closer.

Brett - Rachel B said...

A day with Mandy? I am so jealous- I totally miss you guys!

Lisa said...

Nicolette, Thanks for commenting on my blog. It will be nice to keep in touch with you. I love all of your pictures you have taken. You are very talented! Have you taken classes?

Stephanie said...

soooo, is this the hottest new craze in ut right now? that looks so incredibly good. i'll have to try some out when we come back