Monday, May 11, 2009

Close your eyes and listen

We have a sister who recently moved from the ward, but she came back on Sunday to treat us, in relief society, to a little musical heaven. She sings in the tabernacle. I love to point her our whenever I see her. She has bright blond hair so it's not too hard. On Sunday she brought her mom with her to publicly thank her for pushing her to play the piano and for being so supportive. She asked her very old mom if she wanted to say anything. She shied away but then said "don't let 'em quite if they start!." Funny coming from such a small, brittle woman. We then had the privileged of listening to sister Olsen play this gorgeous song on the grand piano in our relief society.

I knew it was going to be awesome so I closed my eyes and just listened. I feel incredibly blessed to be able to benefit from others' talents such as this. Here is the song I found someone playing on youtube.

1 comment:

Kittyrunner said...

So pretty! The song and your pictures! I remember The Keyes were pretty like that too! The water is so amazing and beautiful! Glad you had a good time and that you're back! Happy Anniversary!!!