Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 2: a day at sea

This was our day at sea to just relax on the ship. We spent a majority of the day laying out on the top deck. It was so relaxing. I put sunscreen everywhere but my legs and thats exactly where I got burned. For me it's all or nothing! I think my skin forgot what sun was until now. It was a little shocked. My burn wasn't all that bad though compared to moms!

Loved the virgin pina Coladas!
Hey there belly!

This was also our first formal dining night. It was nice to be able to get all dressed up for dinner. Don't get to do that very often. I wore the same dress I wore on the last cruise I went on about 6 years ago. It still fit pretty good because it was loose to begin with.

Our dining room
Strawbery Bisque - it's pretty much dessert- so yum!

Chocolate Melting cake- Had it almost every night! Us after dinner from a very bad angle
And of course we can't forget the cute towel animals in our room every night

Posing in our window
We purchased a group shot but I don't have a copy yet so this will do

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun day! I loved the animals when we went, it was fun for us to decide what they were!! ha ha! You and your sis look like you had lots of fun!! I'm totally jealous that you got a window in your room! We didn't have that. It would have made the trip that much better!