Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 7: Key West, Florida Keys

Finally, day 7! It's taken me longer than I expected it would to get through this on my blog, but here it is! Key West turned out to be one of my favorite destinations on the cruise. I wish we had more time to spend here. This place was one of the cutest places I have ever seen. The flowers were gorgeous, and the homes were adorable. This place had such charm.

View of one of the small islands from on the ship


I found this awesome bright red door and we used it to get some fun shots. I have a ton more. I love this door!

Beautiful



Gotta love this color outside of a key lime pie shop. I really wanted to try the famous key lime pie here but we never had the chance! Next time!



After a long walk, we finally made it to the beach.




Crazy tree


After we returned to the ship I indulged in more yumminess
I love you caribbean

The End!

No comments: