Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm back and 4 years!

Well, I'm back from the beautiful Caribbean! We returned yesterday evening. It's been bitter sweet to be back because I am so glad to be back in the comfort of my own home, but it's back to the daily grind and on the last few days of our vacation I got sick, just a cold, no Swine Flu here, but it's still a nasty cold/cough. I'm just glad to be sick at home and not sick in a hotel or in the airport anymore. I will say yesterday was one of the longest days of my life. Our flight was cancelled so we spent our entire day in airports and on airplanes. I just wanted to die! I'm just grateful that after that everything went smoothly and now I'm home!


Another sweet part about being home is that I was able to get home just in time for our anniversary. 4 years today baby!

I love this man so much! Seeing his face waiting for me in the airport is exactly what I needed.

Tonight we'll probably just veg out at home because having coughing spasms anywhere in public does not sound appealing to me.

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

Happy Anniversary!! I thought it was today! left you a message on Facebook. Congrats!! I hope you are feeling better! No fun to be sick!